Hanah

Hanah

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happiness- Bliss



Here are some ways that can help with your Happiness and Blissfulness in your life !!

I need daily reminders, so affirmations help me to get that flowing in the morning.














Here is a book that i came across this week-  If you want some more information on how our brains work- this is a great read !! 









Here are some examples of Affirmations !!

 

  -Happiness is my birth right. I choose to be happy and I  deserve to be happy.

- Every new day starts with happiness, is full of joy and ends with contentment.

- Happiness is contagious. I spread happiness to others and absorb happiness from others.

- I touch many lives. My happiness makes all these people happy, thus making it one big happy world.

- I enjoy every moment of the day. Be happy is my motto.

- My happy disposition attracts happiness into my life. I interact only with happy people and have only happy experiences.

- The whole process of living makes me happy. Moving towards my goal makes me happy.

  -Being happy comes easy to me. Happiness is my second nature.

  -For me, the future is always bright and happy. I look at only the bright side of things.

- I perform my random act of kindness regularly. Kindness breeds love and love results in happiness.

  -For me, happiness is a journey, not a destination. God has blessed me with happiness and my journey is endless.

 












 Here is another link to more Affirmations-


You can print them out and put them on your mirror and fridge- where you can see them everyday !!






No comments:

Post a Comment