Hanah

Hanah

Friday, September 18, 2015

Life Purpose

Life Purpose-do we need this in our life to make us happy and feel complete inside?
Our journey towards discovering what our life purpose is different for all.
I feel like we have to make our own happiness and not to depend on others to do it for us.




I know I don't have all of the answers.  I'm still a work in progress- type of person.  Getting better with age.  All of those life lessons that I have experienced have made me who I am today.
Like a matured wine. There is always room for improvement, tweaking, pushing yourself to see what you can become.
Doing things in my life that truly make me happy and fulfilled sometimes comes with disappointing others.
Knowing and having the wisdom when you do get there is part of the process.

A fun activity I do with my family is playing with the Life Purpose cards.  My kids even have fun with it.  Doreen Virtue makes great cards and guide book .  They are called Life Purpose Oracle cards.
You can get them at different Book stores or Amazon.   There are other different types of cards that can start the process in your life.  Type in Life Purpose cards on the Web.

I do believe there will be times in your life that the purpose changes a little.  Depending on where you are in your life cycle.




No comments:

Post a Comment