Hanah

Hanah

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November is the Month to be Grateful !!

 

Let's be Grateful !!     I had my family write out last night what they are grateful for and post it on a Tree.  







It is a great ritual for everyone to do.  It will bring your life into perspective and may bring out happiness into your life.  It is also a great learning tool for kids to teach them Needs and Wants in their life.  When things don't go our way what can we do to keep going on..........    Sit down and take a good look at your life and the things that we have already experienced.  Take those positive memories and let them fill you up again.  I know this is hard, even for adults to do. But doing this exercise with your family may bring great benefits.   Having kids around,  reminds me the things that I can do for myself to just keep going when things get difficult. 








No comments:

Post a Comment